Exciting career opportunities are available for highly competent, energetic, self-motivated and dynamic fresh graduates at the foremost financial service organisation in the Nigeria through the First Bank Graduate Trainee Program. First Bank is Nigeria’s largest and most successful tier-1 financial institution, operating from over 650 branches across the country. Driven by a vision to be the clear leader and Nigeria’s bank of first choice, First Bank has continued to reinvent itself with a view to sustaining its leadership position in the marketplace on all parameters. The bank seeks to attract the best talents to fully maximize the immense opportunities available in the economy.
- Not more than 27 years old by June 2013.
- Must have completed NYSC (with a valid discharge certificate).
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree with Second Class Lower or HND with Upper Credit.
KEY COMPETENCIES & ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Self-driven and result-oriented.
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good team player.
- Familiar with global financial trends and developments.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word and Power Point.
Click here to apply (only shortlisted candidates will be contacted).
Deadline: 12:00 a.m., May 30, 2013.